Specifications & ordering info
|Produkt||Mobile robot type||Maximum load||Maximum speed||Kit type||ESD protection||Battery included||Description|
|OEM robot||60 kg||1.8 m/s||Mobile robot||No||No||Mobile Robot, LD-60, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||60 kg||1.8 m/s||Mobile robot + docking kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Docking Station Kit, LD-60, Charger, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||60 kg||1.8 m/s||Mobile robot + starter kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Starter Kit, LD-60, with Charger, without Battery, Joystick, Top Plate, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||60 kg||1.8 m/s||Mobile robot||Yes||No||Mobile Robot, LD-60, ESD, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||60 kg||1.8 m/s||Mobile robot + docking kit||Yes||No||Mobile Robot Docking Station Kit, LD-60, ESD, Charger, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||60 kg||1.8 m/s||Mobile robot + starter kit||Yes||No||Mobile Robot Starter Kit, LD-60, ESD, without Battery, with Charger, Joystick, Top Plate, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||90 kg||1.35 m/s||Mobile robot||No||No||Mobile Robot, LD-90, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||90 kg||1.35 m/s||Mobile robot + docking kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Docking Station Kit, LD-90, Charger, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||90 kg||1.35 m/s||Mobile robot + starter kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Starter Kit, LD-90, with Charger, without Battery, Joystick, Top Plate, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||90 kg||1.35 m/s||Mobile robot||Yes||No||Mobile Robot, LD-90, ESD, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||90 kg||1.35 m/s||Mobile robot + docking kit||Yes||No||Mobile Robot Docking Station Kit, LD-90, ESD, Charger, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||90 kg||1.35 m/s||Mobile robot + starter kit||Yes||No||Mobile Robot Starter Kit, LD-90, ESD, without Battery, with Charger, Joystick, Top Plate, with OS32C LIDAR|
|Robot cart transporter||105 kg||1.35 m/s||Mobile robot||No||No||Mobile Robot, LD-105CT without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|Robot cart transporter||105 kg||1.35 m/s||Mobile robot + docking kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Docking Station Kit, LD-105CT, with Charger, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|Robot cart transporter||105 kg||1.35 m/s||Mobile robot + starter kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Starter Kit, LD-105CT, with Charger, without battery, Joystick, Acuity, Cart, with OS32C LIDAR|
|Robot cart transporter||130 kg||0.9 m/s||Mobile robot||No||No||Mobile Robot, LD-130CT, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|Robot cart transporter||130 kg||0.9 m/s||Mobile robot + docking kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Docking Station, LD-130CT, with Charger, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|Robot cart transporter||130 kg||0.9 m/s||Mobile robot + starter kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Starter Kit, LD-130CT, with Charger, without battery, Joystick, Acuity, Cart, with OS32C LIDAR|
Designed to meet the industry’s latest requirements, our mobile robots interact with people to promote a collaborative, safe working environment. Safety lasers and sonar allow our robots to detect obstacles in their path and prevent collisions.
The OMRON Mobile Manipulator Solution is a robotics solution that automates not only transportation of goods but also complicated picking operations. By mounting an OMRON TM collaborative robotic arm onto an OMRON LD series autonomous mobile robot, the robotic arm is capable of picking up a product and placing it on the payload, as the mobile robot autonomously travels to various locations.
The solution is ideal for:
- Pick and place applications such as wafer or FOUP transportation
- Machine tending and random inspection
- Material transportation
- Picking boxes of assembled parts to the inspection station
- Automobile inspections (e.g., cracks or paint on moving products)
MobilePlanner is our PC-based software to manage the robot or the fleet.
- Builds and distributes maps for mobile robot applications
- Provides configuration tools for the robot to adjust robot parameters, program sensors, cameras, etc.
- Assigns jobs and schedules routes
Our mobile robots use an on-board laser to scan the environment and generate a map which will be used for navigation.
The navigation map is also editable via MobilePlanner:
- Add pick-up and drop-off locations
- Add restriction zones
If the operating environment changes dramatically (in warehouses and busy factories where objects such as pallets and carts frequently change locations), acuity provides an additional method of “localization” to the on-board laser. It identifies overhead lights and overlays the “light map” with the “floor map”. It also allows mobile robots to move easily across wide-open areas in large warehouses.
Our mobile robots are safety rated. They use on-board lasers and other sensors to detect obstacles on their moving path and, based on speed of travel, they trigger E-stop to prevent vehicle collision into objects on their path.
- LIDAR Laser
- Lower Laser
- Side Laser
- Front Bumper
Alignment Positioning Systems
Cell Alignment Positioning System (CAPS)
CAPS technology utilizes the main safety scanning laser to detect a target in the environment and enables the robot to drive to the desired location with unrivalled precision.
- CAPS aligns our mobile robots with machinery at ±8mm position accuracy and ±1° rotation accuracy.
- It can approach from any angle so that customers do not need to worry about floor layout, nor the shape of the load, and docking can be achieved from any direction.
- Enables a smoother and quicker loading & unloading of material, contributing to a shorter cycle time.
- CAPS allows an offset per robot, meaning the user can dial out the slight hardware differences of the top attachment in the fleet just by changing the parameters.
High Accuracy Positioning System (HAPS)
HAPS allows our mobile robots to move along fixed paths in applications that require tight tolerances.
- HAPS aligns our mobile robots with machinery at ±10mm position accuracy and ±0,5° rotation accuracy.
- It ensures that the robot will follow a fixed path, even backwards and with angles.
Dynamic Obstacle Avoidance
- Moving object motion tracked by robot.
- Collaborative and intuitive robot motion with “pass-behind” decision making
- Robots now understands obstacle movement
- Better decision-making and path planning
Our Enterprise Manager is a network appliance that provides coordination of mobile robots when multiple mobile robots operate within a facility.
- Transport Request (Job) Allocation: distributes jobs across multiple mobile robots by selecting the best-suited vehicle to perform them
- Traffic control: optimizes traffic flow of vehicles
- Communications: single point of contact for integration with factory systems (MES, WMS, ERP, etc.)
- Configuration Management: manages system parameters across the fleet of vehicles
- Manage Fleets up to 100 robots
- Simulate up to 10 robots
- Secure control and data interfaces for faster installation and increased intelligence. RESTful, SQL, RabbitMQ.
- Hybrid Fleet Management
OMRON mobile robots are fundamentally designed to meet the industry’s latest requirements. Here you can explore a range of cases that show how our technology can serve as most advanced solution in fleet control.
Our OEM mobile platform is available to developers for custom applications and payloads. It includes our proprietary self-navigation software, which is ideal for use in crowded environments, tight hallways, and applications where a compact automated vehicle is advantageous. Our OEM partners and payload developers enjoy access to a reliable drive system, an on-board power supply, automated self-charging, and I/O for integrating payload hardware onto the mobile platform.
Our OEM mobile platform is available in two configurations, both with a runtime of up to 19 hours a day:
- LD60 capable of transporting up to 60kg (max speed 1.8 m/s)
- LD90 capable of transporting up to 90kg (max speed 1.35)
Our LD Electro Static Discharge (ESD) Kin is a protective measure to protect both the robot and ESDS (ESD Sensitive) items within the environment to which the robot operates from damage due to bulldup and discharge of static electrical energy created by field strengths.
- Protection for field strengths above approximately 40 kV/cm of air
- Skins designed to resist the static build-up
- 100% compatible with existing standard LD robots, optional skin sets are also available
- Protection for both the robot and Electrostatic Sensitive Discharge Sensitive (ESDS) items
Our Cart Transporter is designed to attach to moveable carts and transport them from a pick-up location to a drop-off location. Applications include line-side inventory replenishment, moving flow racks, transporting Work in Progress between process steps, and moving finished goods to the warehouse. Our Cart Transporter uses Natural Feature Navigation to autonomously find a path through the facility without the need for any facility modifications. Our Cart Transporter is safe to operate in existing doors and aisle ways as it can sense and avoid people, forklift trucks and other objects in its path.
Our Cart Transporter is available in two options:
- LD-105CT with a payload of 105 kg (max speed 1.35 m/s)
- LD-130CT with a payload of 130 kg (max speed 0.9 m/s)
Made for Industry
With the largest install base in the world, OMRON mobile robots are deployed in thousands of applications across multiple industries.
- Tire Assembly
- Automotive Electronics
- Automotive Accessories
- Assembly and Inspection
- Sterilization Room Transport
- Laboratory Sample Transport
Food & Consumer
- Stockroom Transport
- Transport Goods to Assembly and Sorting Stations
- Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication
- Semiconductor Packaging and Test
- Mobile Device Manufacturing
- Data Center Environmental Surveillance
Omron mobile robotsOmron's Autonomous Intelligent vehicles (AIV): no facility modifications, no laser beacons, no floor magnets, no tapes and setup the robot within an hour.
Omron Mobile Planner Tablet Edition - IntroIntroduction of the Omron Mobile Planner - an easy to use, portable, monitoring and control user interface tool for LD Mobile Robots.
Omron's LD mobile robots automate material transport and increase efficiency - full versionHandling high-mix and low volume production, whilst compensating labour shortage are challenges for Omron manufacturing in Japan. See how LD mobile robots are used to automate material transport and increase efficiency, to accelerate human-machine collaboration.
Mobile Manipulator combines a cobot arm with an autonomous mobile robot for flexible productionOMRON's autonomous mobile manipulator solution supports flexible manufacturing and improves efficiency by integrating a self-navigating LD mobile robot with OMRON's collaborative robot arm. What will you use it for?
Factory optimization with best in class fleet management
Our strongest Fully Autonomous Mobile Robot
Fully Autonomous Mobile Robots