Electric vehicle manufacturing is no longer the future — it’s the now. As the key players in the industry collaborate to develop affordable and efficient electric vehicles, OMRON sets itself apart as a premier industrial automation leader. We are here to guide and support you throughout your EV endeavor.
Serving as a stanchion in the electric vehicle manufacturing industry, we have the comprehensive experience needed to provide you with personalized solutions that optimize and automate your processes. At OMRON, we are long-time pioneers in automation, and we are proud to provide our customers with both global support and innovative resources.
ADAS, ECU and Electronics
Discover our ideal solutions for automotive parts suppliers looking to enhance their products.
Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturing
Optimize your production with our modern approach to battery and fuel cell manufacturing
Electric Vehicle Subassembly
Explore our effective solutions that prioritize flexibility, performance and quality assurance
Electric Vehicle Final Assembly
See our creative solutions that maximize effiency without compromising quality
Uncover the electric vehicle manufacturing process
As you seek to accelerate your EV manufacturing through automation, you need to first develop an intimate understanding of the process. The Omron interactive EV manufacturing e-book explores solutions for:
- ADAS, ECU and Electronics Manufacturing
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturing
- Electric Vehicle Subassembly
- Electric Vehicle Final Assembly
Addressing growing demand with an optimized process
Demand for EV batteries is expected to increase exponentially, with Reuters predicting that the global market for these supplies could reach up to $250 billion by 2030. Battery manufacturers are going to be required to immediately address growing demand while prioritizing continued innovation. Omron’s expansive technology portfolio proves that we can support your battery and fuel cell manufacturing processes by:
- Automating the manufacturing process.
- Optimizing production.
- Prioritizing quality assurance every step of the way.
Green is key: sustainability in battery manufacturing for E-mobility
5. februar 2020 How can automation solutions with artificial intelligence help optimize maintenance and production for sustainable manufacturing?
Why automated inspection systems are critical for electric vehicle manufacturing
23. marts 2023 Safety trumps all other concerns in the automotive industry, and electric vehicle manufacturing is no exception. However, safety can also introduce complexity, and the complexity of today’s vehicles – particularly EVs – is such that manufacturers are no longer able to rely on traditional sample or audit-based inspection methods.
Moving to e-mobility: seven tips for success
8. september 2020 To meet today's challenges and to remain competitive, European manufacturers and suppliers companies must reposition themselves and develop new, innovative and integrated strategies to future-proof their production and processes.