Your Product, Your Image
How do you ensure the product reaching the market is the right one and safe to consume? We firmly believe that the answer is to give humans the tasks they do best and to leave the rest to automation. Exchange heavy, boring, and error prone repetitive labour by:
- automated product handling to avoid product contamination
- automated packaging inspection to detect product, packaging, and labelling errors
Our Solution: Automated Handling & Inspection
Benefits of Zero-Touch for Quality
Our Zero-Touch Quality Solution ensures your production organisation:
prevents long-term work-related illnesses, injuries and accidents
is less vulnerable to non-work related health issues (illnesses, pandemic)
eliminates safety concerns around human-machine interaction & exposure
reduces public health risks and hygiene issues
offers attractive jobs without heavy and repetitive tasks & retains employees
is less dependent on job market availability of skilled labour
optimises production reliably with fast, consistent, high quality output
Novio Packaging reaches new levels of quality with machine vision
Inline quality inspection ensures defect-free production of bottles
Automated fish filleting solution ensures quality and cost efficiency at Seafood Parlevliet
The Dutch fish manufacturer achieves 75% reduction in manual labour and up to five times the speed with the automated production line. The solution created by Innovotech BV, a local automation partner, includes control and vision systems from OMRON, and enables the company to preserve competitive production in the Netherlands.
Automated pipetting solution ensures rapid evaluation of Covid-19 samples
GriPS Automation GmbH and D&T engineering GmbH have developed a solution to streamline pipetting, reducing processing time from one hour to ten minutes per plate.
Interesting to Read
Interested in the latest developments? Visit our news blogs for current updates!
Four top tips for automation projects in the food and beverage industry
22. februar 2021 Smart, robot-assisted production and packaging will maximize profitability
Affordable automation: Leasing cobots and mobile robots for flexibility on the factory floor
4. marts 2021 In line with the move to Industry 4.0, an increasing number of manufacturers are turning to automation as a way of streamlining processes and boosting productivity. A key aspect of this is the use of robots, often working alongside people in the factory. However, many companies might be reluctant to invest in additional automation, particularly following the economic difficulties presented by COVID-19. For manufacturers looking for an affordable solution, cost structures with leasing options are being implemented as an option to allow adaptability on the factory floor.
Automation for zero touch: Improving safety, quality and efficiency in F&B
15. marts 2021 Recent innovations in automation, robotics, image processing and artificial intelligence (AI) can help companies to migrate towards zero touch processes.
Faster machine operation, cameras for every application
High-speed, high-accuracy inspection and measurement
Built for the Future of Automation
Sysmac controller – NX7 series
High Resolution Handheld Barcode Reader
Parallel robot ideal for use in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industries