Create the Future… Right now!
Conventional Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) manufacturing aims at achieving operational effectiveness. This is usually done through leveraging quality, cost, and delivery (QCD) and focussing on mass production. However, the key to manufacturing success nowadays is agile production.
Manufacturers are increasingly producing a high mix of products with the same resources. People, technology, and equipment harmoniously combined to produce the best quality products and packages. No matter if it concerns runs of dozens or thousands.
New technologies are available to evolve your business and deal with urgent and fluctuating market demands. We partner up with clients to continuously assist them in optimizing their FMCG production. We do not only provide expertise and solutions; we share your business philosophy & goals for swift and flexible production.
From the incoming raw goods up to the palletising, OMRON is able to provide you solutions to easily integrate new technologies into your business model. Let our solutions inspire you. Start your journey to autonomous & collaborative manufacturing and fully reap the benefits for your organisation!
To handle the growing product variety producers, need to shift to agile manufacturing. Covering activities from sorting incoming products and end-of-line packaging solutions. We offer various technologies to optimize your specific facilities.
Product & Package Quality
Quality means facilitating better transparency in the supply chain, meeting regulatory compliance, and, above all, customers' expectations on safety and quality. We offer a wide array of technologies to improve quality, especially of the package itself.
It is harder to keep operations running in the era of social distancing and labor scarcity. Technologies are available to assist manufacturers. To help you provide a safe workplace and benefit from the real potential of a blended workforce by improving productivity.
Challenges & Solutions:
Zero-Touch for Workforce
Safe Human-Machine Solutions
A Sustainable Supply Chain
Reducing greenhouse emissions along the value chain is a core concern for the FMCG industry. Green issues have become key drivers of consumer purchase decisions and the industry must react accordingly. Contributing to a sustainable supply chain pays off with the right approach to waste management, new materials and energy consumption.
Address manual line feeding by the line operators
No pallets along the line.
Reduce repetitive tasks.
Space-saving; simpler; faster and more efficient.
The first step to transform your manufacturing lines is to optimize your load & unload process. Furthermore, to evaluate how it impacts the performance of your operations at an enterprise, line and machine level.
High-Mix Low Volume (HMLV) Packaging models are a consequence of the growing variety in products requested by consumers. To handle these demands we provide an overview of several solutions concerning End-Of-Line packaging.
No more heavy lifting and boring repetitive tasks for your colleagues, so they can really be of added value doing the things they do best. See our solutions to protect your people and optimise your production.
Zero-Touch solutions ensure consistency in quality! Our Quality Solutions feature innovative automation and robotics that effectively solve challenges by eliminating human intervention.
Curious how your industry peers regard OMRON? Please consult our customer references!
OMRON and Reitec join forces to create the new RC-1 cobot palletiser solution
Collaborative robot carries out intelligent labelling on different product formats - reducing downtime due to format changes by up to 70% - in a solution developed by Bluengineering for Gruppo Romani in Italy.
Based in Italy, Martini Srl produces high-precision weighing and packaging machines for the food sector. Its new MCRS-VD packaging system enables the packaging of up to 180 packs of pasta per minute. At the heart of the solution is an OMRON NX701 1600 machine controller. This manages the movements of the MCRS-VD. OMRON’s NX-TC Perfect Sealing technology enables the end user to improve the stability of the thermoregulation involved and reduces the costs associated with the use of packaging films.
Interested in the latest developments? Visit our news blogs for current updates!
26. januar 2021 Using an OMRON LD mobile robot, ControlTec was one of the first companies in the world to develop a sterilisation robot equipped with a UVC irradiator.
18. januar 2021 Improved efficiency and seamless material supply: in Austria, Philips is automating material transport by using AMRs from OMRON.
22. februar 2021 Smart, robot-assisted production and packaging will maximize profitability
4. marts 2021 In line with the move to Industry 4.0, an increasing number of manufacturers are turning to automation as a way of streamlining processes and boosting productivity. A key aspect of this is the use of robots, often working alongside people in the factory. However, many companies might be reluctant to invest in additional automation, particularly following the economic difficulties presented by COVID-19. For manufacturers looking for an affordable solution, cost structures with leasing options are being implemented as an option to allow adaptability on the factory floor.
15. marts 2021 Recent innovations in automation, robotics, image processing and artificial intelligence (AI) can help companies to migrate towards zero touch processes.